No, we aren't moving yet. But I think about it...often. I am done living temporarily here. We were going to be here 4 years for school. Now it's been 6. We are looking for a dental practice somewhere in a place we love. Don't get me wrong, I will forever miss Oklahoma. We've made awesome AWESOME friends, bought our first home, became parents, and had the best BBQ here, but it's always been temporary. I want to cry when I think we are going to face another summer here. I love to be outside and it's so darn hot that we almost can't ever get out. I'm ready to find our permanent home and put down roots.
2 comments:
Good luck with the hunt/decision making process!! I hope you can know soon- not knowing is always the hardest!
MOVE TO RICHMOND!!!!! Think of all the fun we could have together! We are only 2 hours from the beach, 90 minutes from DC and even have 3 children's museums. Not to mention great schools and affordable houses.:-)
Post a Comment