Even though I did say Thanksgiving, I had to slip in a couple Halloween pictures.
"One for the cookie...."
"One for me!"
G's helmet was too big so I stuffed a washcloth up there....should've hidden it better.
A trip to the zoo on a beautiful day while Tris' parents were in town. (I DO NOT like these birds very much...I tend to be a victim of those pets that "Oh, they've never bitten anyone."
And we fed the giraffes.
And rode on the carousel.
We raked leaves and jumped in them.
What my boys do while I'm trying to make dinner.
My canning class!
Can you believe he can sleep like this?!
You know that saying, "Don't cry over spilled milk." What if this was the third time that day....in the same place?!! I cried.
Digging for dinosaur bone. The boys didn't seem to notice a total lack of sand.






1 comment:
I cry over spilled milk too! It's one of the worst spills to clean up and seems to be sticky for days after...that saying should not exist:)
Post a Comment