Thursday, March 31, 2011

Music

I'm a huge fan of music from the 70's and the 80's. I'm still surprised I didn't know some of these songs existed until a year or two ago. Just so some of you can "discover" them in case you haven't yet, here they are.

Gerry Rafferty Right Down The Line
Melanie Brand New Key
The Who You Better You Bet
Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven
(Yes, I didn't know this song until recently.)
Pink Floyd Comfortably Numb
Heartbreakers Don't Come Around Here No More

And while we're on songs, here are some of my current favorites. (Thanks to "Scrubs" for many of them.)
Peter Gabriel Book Of Love
Plain White T's Rhythm of Love with Lyrics
Jason Mraz I'm Yours
The Blue Sky Project Pirates and Mermaids
Michael Montes Journey
Brett Dennen Ain't No Reason
Ben Folds Five The Luckiest
Green Day Holiday
Hellogoodbye Here in your arms

And my all time favorites.
Bon Jovi It's My Life
Weezer Island in the Sun
Tom Petty Won't Back Down
Tom Petty TIme To Move On
Tom Petty Wildflowers
Sophie B. Hawkins As I Lay Me Down
Red Hot Chili Peppers Hard To Concentrate
Rufus Wainwright Hallelujah
The Turtles Happy Together
The Beatles Here Comes the Sun
Simon and Garfunkel The Boxer
Jimmy Eat World The Middle
Mr. Big To Be With You
Right Said Fred I'm Too Sexy I love this song!

No comments: