Thursday, March 17, 2011

Getting To Know You

Last night we had a Relief Society Birthday/Getting to know you night. We did a speed dating activity and whenever I was asked what I like to do when I have free time or for fun, I drew a blank. I feel bad about it. I love so many things. This post is to make up for my lack of answers last night, not because I feel you are all deprived of not knowing all the details of my life, but because I want to share somethings some of you may not know about me.

*I have a produce sticker collection with over 600 different stickers...from pul-qua to apples. (I don't know what pul-qua is either.)
*I never want to own a Kitchen-aid mixer because I like mixing or kneading by hand.
*I love foreign films. Seeing other cultures is amazing to me.
*My favorite flower is a tulip.
*My favorite tree is a Maple.
*My favorite animal is an elephant.
*I keep secrets from everyone except Tristan, unless you specifically ask me not to tell him. :)
*I love listening to wind chimes.
*When I hear birds singing, I think of the spare room at my grandmother's house.
*I never pressure anyone into telling me something or doing something they don't want to...no matter what the reason...I don't care.
*In my spare time I surf the internet...and saying that encourages me to be more productive.
*Going to the mall makes my eyes go red if not bloodshot...I don't like spending lots of money and get overwhelmed just thinking about it.
*My favorite time to be outside is after the sun is up, but before the world is up, or at dusk.
*I know how to use a hand gun, but don't like to. I prefer a .22 rifle. :)

That'll do for now.
(PS- I did something similar 2 years ago...only if you are interested/bored.)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm impressed. What a fun post to read! (I enjoyed the old one too.)

Banana Moon Studio said...

That was fun to read! What interesting things you came up with when you had more time to think about it! :)

Taylor Family said...

Love this post! Next time you guys are out here we'll have to go shooting so you can try my gun, I think you might like it!