Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Birds


The other day as I was cleaning, I kept hearing a loud rushing sound. Over and over I heard it and had no idea what it was, until I went into our back room and opened the windows to let in some light. I saw a group of birds sitting in our juniper tree out front. The tree drops little blue berry things and the birds love them, so they would slowly come and eat the berries, then something would spook them and they'd all take off, hence the rushing sound. Aren't they cute?!

6 comments:

Skousen # 4 said...

I want to eat them for dinner.

Marla said...

Ever see the Alfred Hitchcock movie? Better watch out!!! Those little things can be nasty!

NYCmom said...

I HATE birds! I have become better since we've lived here in the city and pigeons are everywhere and they have no qualms with flying right at your or walking under your feet, but I still hate them. I guess watching them from the safety of your home would be ok...but I don't like being around them. I remember when Bud was around and every time I would come over to the house MaryAnn would insist on getting him out and letting him fly around. Finally I threatened not to do her hair anymore. I think it's because I DID see the Hitchcock movie...and I'm so scared of them flying at my head...getting caught in my hair...pecking out my eyes...etc, etc. I'm glad you like them though! xoxox

Abs said...

I like birds, they're okay. You know what I LOVE? Seeing Tricia and reading about Tricia!

Abs said...

Now!

Abs said...

Right NOW!