Halloween was really fun this year. We ended up dressing up three different times with different costumes and carving 2 sets of pumpkins. It started when Tricia and I were feeling the need to have some fun so about a week before Halloween we got some pumpkins and watched Halloween movies. We even bought the Garfield and Peanuts holiday cartoons. We hoped the pumpkins might last till Halloween but with the heat we have here they only lasted a couple of days. We went to the ward trunk or treat. I enjoyed the free food and Tricia enjoyed seeing all the kids dressed up in costumes. Halloween night we grilled burgers and carved pumpkins again. We had very few trick or treaters, but we had fun dressing up in our "under-a-dollar-made-of-plastic-tablecloth" costumes. Later we went to a big party the dental school put on. They had it decorated and we had some live music. But before we had completely gone deaf we left. The music was way too loud and the party was at the point of, "either you drink and do dumb things, or leave while staying sober and being safe." We left sober and safe. :)
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Halloween
Halloween was really fun this year. We ended up dressing up three different times with different costumes and carving 2 sets of pumpkins. It started when Tricia and I were feeling the need to have some fun so about a week before Halloween we got some pumpkins and watched Halloween movies. We even bought the Garfield and Peanuts holiday cartoons. We hoped the pumpkins might last till Halloween but with the heat we have here they only lasted a couple of days. We went to the ward trunk or treat. I enjoyed the free food and Tricia enjoyed seeing all the kids dressed up in costumes. Halloween night we grilled burgers and carved pumpkins again. We had very few trick or treaters, but we had fun dressing up in our "under-a-dollar-made-of-plastic-tablecloth" costumes. Later we went to a big party the dental school put on. They had it decorated and we had some live music. But before we had completely gone deaf we left. The music was way too loud and the party was at the point of, "either you drink and do dumb things, or leave while staying sober and being safe." We left sober and safe. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss doing Halloween with you...you always get so into it which is really fun because I don't usually, but when other people are excited I get excited too! Cute costumes!
Post a Comment