Thursday, November 15, 2007

Feral


I need a section just for this cat of ours. No wonder people write about their kids so much. Feral is so funny and if I can talk about him, I don't have to spill my own dumb happenings and still update this post with somewhat new information that won't bore you...like I did the dishes and made the bed.
So, anyways, after we use the shower, Feral comes running in the bathroom because he likes to lick the water off the bottom of the tub. Well, today the tub happened to be filled, and boy was he surprised to jump into almost a foot of water! It's now over and hour later and he is still licking himself dry while his eyes are set on me with a look of hatred. Hey! I didn't do it!! (But I sure laughed hard!!!)

3 comments:

Abs said...

Good job for making the bed! Hooray!

NYCmom said...

hahahaha...I'm sad I never got to meet this cat. He sounds like fun...even though I'm not really a cat person. I'm sure I'd like him! How are you guys doing? Remember last year...when we were getting ready for you to visit...and you weren't even engaged yet?! :)

Skousen # 4 said...

What a freak. Must take after his mothers side. How big is he now? We cant wait to see you guys soon. Let us know what day you are headed out here.