Monday, May 17, 2010

Hailstorm

We're such good friends with our insurance agency, we like to keep in touch with them on a monthly basis. (It counts if you pay them to be your friend, right?!!)
Tristan walked in with these pieces of hail. "Wow, those are huge!" I said. I'd never seen hail larger than a dime.
Then he walked in with these. I stand corrected.
BTW- Tris has huge hands...these were like poolball size.
This one buried itself into our lawn.
Our poor dimpled cars.
I risked life and limb...and my toe, to save my vegetables. They were doing so well. Maybe a miracle will bring them back.

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Oh NO!!! Angela just told us! That sucks about your cars I hope it's fixable!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

OMG that is so scary! glad you guys are okay!

Skousen # 4 said...

That is so freaky. I can't believe how big those thing got.

Shannon said...

Totally the craziest storm EVER.. I can't believe that hail.
(luckily I was spared here in Edmond, but it was a close one) Glad you have a good insurance agent