Love the video! Looks like a fun trip! We want to take Kelsey to the zoo for her birthday.
What a great kid. He is all boy. I want to see him so bad and just maul his face.
Laurie says 'I like your baby, he has a cute laugh!' He's adorable Tricia!! I got on to look at your pics with the kids and they all said 'Look, Tricia has a baby! What's his name?' - K, its been too long, we NEED to get together :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the video! Looks like a fun trip! We want to take Kelsey to the zoo for her birthday.
What a great kid. He is all boy. I want to see him so bad and just maul his face.
Laurie says 'I like your baby, he has a cute laugh!' He's adorable Tricia!! I got on to look at your pics with the kids and they all said 'Look, Tricia has a baby! What's his name?' - K, its been too long, we NEED to get together :)
Post a Comment