I think sometimes I'm pretty smart. Like when I play Mad Gab or yell answers to Cash Cab on tv...but then there are sometimes where I'm pretty, uh, dumb, and the worst is when there's a witness.
In January the plugs on both sides of our kitchen sink went out. We had several friends/family look at them, we flipped the circuit breakers in the box in our closet...nothing. No power. Finally we thought we could afford an electrician. He came this morning...I cleared all the counters to give him room and sprayed the house with scented Febreeze to make it smell cleaner than it looked. He went to the kitchen while I kept cleaning the rest of the house. Not 5 minutes later he came to find me. "Ma'am, do you know you have a circuit breaker in the back yard?" "WHAT?!!" DUH!!! Come to think of it, usually there is a breaker box outside at most houses. You should have seen the look on his face. I asked if I could pay him anyways and he said, "Well, I'll ask my boss, but if it was up to me I wouldn't charge you." Meanwhile I'm sure he's thinking, "Poor soul. She's losing her mind. She needs all that money to give to the institution."
I'm glad to have working plugs after almost 9 months.
4 comments:
LOL-totally a honest mistake, probably something I would do to!! Glad it is fixed :)-
ah, that isn't that big of a deal!
That is why we are twins. I am a dumb blonde to. We miss you guys and want to see more on your baby boy. He is so fat I just want to bite him.
lol love it! and you know I would totally do the same thing. Miss you guys! Send me pics of the little chunk ;)
Post a Comment