Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby Gideon

The latest edition to the Taylor family!
Our BIG boy at 9lbs. 2oz., Gideon.
The best is his blonde hair and huge hands and feet!

Love those baby blues.

23 comments:

The Wright Fam said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so happy Gideon is here!

barbaraence said...

Congratulations!!

Topher and Carma said...

Oh...I love him, he is so cute. I love the blonde hair too. I can't wait to come and give him a squeeze. Tric, you are a trooper for goin through that long labor. Congrats you guys.

Perry's said...

congrats. i love the hair. he is so cute

The Foys said...

Wow what a big boy! Congrats on the new addition! Let us know if you guys need anything at all!

Courtney said...

What a cutie! Congrats!!! I hope all went well with the delivery (I so want to hear your story btw) and that you and baby are healthy. Love the blue eyes.

Whitney said...

Yay! He's here!!! So glad he was so big and healthy! Can't wait to squeeze him!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Congrats!! Little boys are such sweethearts!

Erin Hughes said...

You has a baby!!! He's a big boy with blonde hair.... just like his Daddy! Much love to all three of you!

Abs said...

Hooray and congratulations!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

he's so handsome!! congrats!! how fun:)

Ariane Mardis said...

CONGRATS!!!! You Look So Happy! Enjoy these Early times with him!

j. and a. jerman said...

Congrats you guys - he's gorgeous!!

HIJK Skousen said...

YAY!! He is here! I can't wait to meet him. He is a handsome little boy! I hope the transition goes well. Call when you have free time (like you ever will have free time :)

Jamie said...

I'm so glad he's here! Yay for you guys! He looks healthy & beautiful... can't wait to meet him!

Andrea said...

Congratulations on your new baby! He is adorable! Hope things are going well. We miss everyone in Oklahoma!
-Andrea Ludwig

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are excited for you guys and your new little man! I love the name!

Amanda said...

Congrats!! What a cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's finally here! Congratulations and I can't wait to see him!

Natalie said...

HOORAY! Congratulations friends! I love the hair, too. Can't wait to see him (and you both) someday soon.

Pam Jorgensen said...

Congrats Taylors!! We're so happy for you!

Within These Walls said...

Congratulations! He's adorable!

Megan said...

Wow, look at all that fuzzy hair! He's too cute! Congratulations guys!!! Way to go Tricia, I heard about your labor, you're a trooper!!! I hope you're all doing well!