Monday, January 26, 2009

Just Stuff

Anyone who can vouch for this I'd like to know. Either the weather is making my brain foggy or being pregnant has seriously shrunk my thinker. I feel like I can't write anything creative or just the fact I forget to update for weeks.
Here are some random pictures for you all. 
If you want to know what Snoopy will look like in a year, I took this picture of Tristan and my nephew Isaiah. He was born before Tristan and I met, but Heidi claims she'd never seen Tristan before I introduced them when we were dating. 
This picture was taken about 3 weeks ago, I'm going to post another one soon. It seems every week there is more to love. :)And last is a picture of me playing mini golf. Doesn't it look like I have a pillow stuffed by my belly?!!!

6 comments:

Skousen # 4 said...

Those are great pictures. We miss you guys so much. Cant wait to see the little one.

Abs said...

You have a cute belly! What's with the cabin on the blog header? Any specific importance?

Natalie said...

The real question is . . . has Tristan gained sympathy weight for you? That's one of the rules of pregnancy. You look fabulous, by the way--even with a pillow stuck up your shirt!

Loft-in-Paradise said...

You look so cute! By the way it sounded I thought you would be "large"...but you look great!
OK, So I have to admit, I looked at the post on tristan's test scores for EVER waiting to see your families reaction. Now, I realize how much of a dork I was by not scrolling down. Duh! Classic picture of your mom, BTW!!

Topher and Carma said...

You are the cutest prego girl! I love the golf one, you look great! You're so skinny everywhere else with just a cute little basketball belly.

CandiShack said...

The question I want to know the answer to is: do the brain cells ever come back? I mean, I even type worse than I used to!