That's right, it's a BOY!
After months of secrets, we finally surprised our friends and family in Utah that we are expecting! They couldn't believe my little tummy, even though I feel that at 5 months there is nothing little about it, or will be for quite a while.
We had a lot of friends keeping the secret with us, and I don't think I want to keep it that long again. It is SO hard to watch what you post and what you let others post. :) But thanks to everyone who shared with us...it was WELL worth the look on all their faces.
Here are some tummy pictures that have been held back over the months. I'll get up some ultrasound pictures too.
After months of secrets, we finally surprised our friends and family in Utah that we are expecting! They couldn't believe my little tummy, even though I feel that at 5 months there is nothing little about it, or will be for quite a while.
We had a lot of friends keeping the secret with us, and I don't think I want to keep it that long again. It is SO hard to watch what you post and what you let others post. :) But thanks to everyone who shared with us...it was WELL worth the look on all their faces.
Here are some tummy pictures that have been held back over the months. I'll get up some ultrasound pictures too.
The day we found out and I surprised Tristan with the little hat....it says "Future Cougar".
About 8 weeks....the before pictures. (note: I cropped my goofy expressions out...I hope you didn't want to see my face.) :)





8 comments:
That is So Cute!!! CONGRATS!!!! I love the Halloween Costumes!!BUN IN THE OVEN!! Boys are so much fun!!! I can't believe you kept it a secret that long! CONGRATS again!
Yay for a boy! Now I get to go baby shopping again. :-) I'm so glad that the word is out and that you were able to keep that a secret for so long!
Hooray! Your tummy is SO cute. Congrats on the boy! I wonder if Zomo will have any qualms about marrying a boy two years younger, or will she have to fight Abigail B. for him?
Yeah cousin!! We are so happy for you! I think you are as pregnant as me. I am 23 weeks tomorrow. We aren't finding out the babies sex, so we can be surprised :) Love you and talk to you later!
That is so awesome. Congrats. I love that you kept it a secret. you are better then I am. I hate secrets. I am sure your family was so shocked. I am so excited for you. He will be so cute. I am sad you live so far away. We wont be able to see the cute little Snoopy. :)
Congratulations! How fun that you were able to surprise your family! The fun part is that the pregnancy will go really fast for everyone that just found out. I love the picture of your Mom finding out.
congrats!! that's awesome! i'm so happy for you!! a little boy! how fun! you ahve any names picked out:) gosh i wish you lived closer!!
congratulations! i am so excited for you. i love the pics. i wished you lived closer. how fun to have a boy.
Post a Comment