Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

Sorry it's taken so long for us to put this up.  Halloween was really fun this year.  I must admit it didn't really feel like Halloween because it was SO hot.  Our pumpkins only lasted 3 days before they caved...literally.   I did carve a mummy that turned out horrible, so I turned the pumpkin and carved the traditional smiley face. Tristan carved an amazing owl!We had our friends Beau and Paola over to carve pumpkins.
On Halloween night we wet to our friends, the Barnett's, and had dinner and went trick or treating with all the kids! The dinner was GREAT! I made the rolls that are supposed to look like bones. :) (The picture is not loading and for the sake of the computer's safety I am going to just stop trying to get it to work.)

1 comment:

Skousen # 4 said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you soon.