We went shooting with my family and Tricia took to it really well. She even got a bulls-eye. We also went up with Tricia's family to their cabin at Bear Lake. It was really fun! We had several big storms come through that were wonderful to watch. It also gave us some great lighting for pictures.
On our last day we decided to go out to Kennecott Copper Mine. I had never been there and so we went. It proved true of its advertising to be a gigantically huge hole. However, it's a gigantically huge hole that yields 3 billion dollars ever year. It is amazing how big the trucks are.
You can see me standing next to one of the tires and then compare it to the trucks in the picture of the hole.
Thanks to everybody that helped us while we were out there. We miss you all so much!Tristan
2 comments:
A tourist in your own 'country' huh? That hole is amazing. I still carry around the copper postcards I got right before I went into the MTC (I guess I thought they were too cool to send to anyone through the mail:). Good times! Glad you're back!!!
looks like you guys are just having so much fun!! ? for ya, whre did you get the cute bee background?
Post a Comment