Tricia has done such a wonderful job with our garden and we are getting the first fruits already. We have gotten several strawberries and two cherry tomatoes. The Roma's and squash have many blossoms also. I am very proud of her!
Way to go Skoos! I'm still waiting for little tomatoes to show up on my tomato plant. Homegrown strawberries are the absolute best. I miss having those at our garden plot. Feel free to send some my way! :-)
5 comments:
Way to go Skoos! I'm still waiting for little tomatoes to show up on my tomato plant. Homegrown strawberries are the absolute best. I miss having those at our garden plot. Feel free to send some my way! :-)
What a beautiful tomato, and I'm quite envious of your strawberries. How about you bring me some! I have a guest room...
Ben wants to hit you in the head with your tomatoes. Ha ha. Love you Tricia.
The tomato looks delicious! Way to go on the garden.
Post a Comment