Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stat Counter

This is something my friend friend Abby showed me on her blog. It's supposed to save time, but I only spend more time on the computer first looking at EVERYONE'S blog several times in one sitting (yes, I think you'll update them for my enjoyment every 10 minutes) and then I go to this website trying to figure out who looks at ours. No worries...I still have no idea, but I have guesses. You can download this stat counter that shows when a computer looks at your blog. We even had someone from Belgium. You can also see what city they are from and what page they were on before they got to you. Anyways, try it. It's fun to see that even if people don't make comments, they are looking at our little page...probably doing the same thing I am. :)
statcounter.com

1 comment:

HIJK Skousen said...

Hey Tricia and Tristan,

Your blog is great. I keep asking Heidi what that bowl of green stuff is. Is it a big bug, or poop? We can't tell. Please ease our curiosity.

Joe