
To clarify this is Tristan writing this update. Tricia has a favorite game that she loves to play. She will wait till I am in the middle of something ie)study, movie, or favorite sports team playing. She will than go out of her way to drive me absolutely crazy. She will continue this until I get up and chase after her. She will than run away laughing historically and go try to hide some where.
To finally take my revenge and because I find this picture so funny this is the last place she chose to hide.
4 comments:
She would do that at college too. She would hide behind the shower curtain and jump out at you while you were brushing your teeth. Or my personal favorite, pile a whole bunch of pillows and blankets on your bed, so it looks like she's on the bed, but actually she's hiding in the closet, waiting to jump out and make you wet your pants. Which I did, numerous times.
Tricia you are one crazy Skousen.
I totally miss Tricia!!!!!!
You crack me up and remind me of a certain somwone who LOVES to do gay things to make her hubby chase her too and I'm, um, I mean, she is almost 30 years old!
Post a Comment