Thursday, March 6, 2008

March Madness

This has nothing to do with basketball. I'm just catching up on our very outdated blog. We have gone to the zoo often since recently buying a zoo pass. Here a some pictures of those outings. Watch the video, it's hilarious. It'll be on the birds at first, who aren't very exciting, but the end is GREAT!! The deer in the picture was bucking the fence and running back and forth with Tristan...it was so funny.



The other day we got some free tickets to a Blazers hockey game. Anything free is great! We met up with friends there but had to leave early to watch the UFC championship with some neighbors.
Turns out, we don't have pictures for all our little adventures, so I won't bore you more. I must say though, we had our first tornado warning on Sunday and as excited as I was before to see one, I think I've changed my mind.

5 comments:

Abs said...

Hello! You're back! I missed you so much. Where's the video?

Courtney said...

I was beginning to wonder what happened to you Skoos. Was the sky green when they had the tornado warning? Tornados are freaky, but the sky always looks cool when they are possible.

Marla said...

I think you should have a bi-monthly post with the most interesting pictures you can take at the zoo....that would be way cool!!!! :P

Brett and Leah said...

Hey! We haven't been to the zoo. We need to go when the weather is nice again. We just created a blog... come check it out!

Skousen # 4 said...

Oh I can't wait to come out and see you guys. We miss you like crazy.