I'm always excited to open up my blog every morning and see if it's been updated. What a disappointment to learn it won't do that on it's own.
I just wanted to say I just cleaned my house and now I get to go to Lowe's because our tub is dripping, our sink faucet is dripping and our toilet is running...what fun! Oh yeah, and I love spring weather! For those of you who are still reading this and care we are taking Spring Break next week to put in grass. I know you've been on the edge of your seats for updates of our backyard. We are ALMOST there. :)
3 comments:
Hahahaha....it's REALLY funny because I kind of do the same thing! I always get so excited to open up my blog...it IS fun to see comments, but it's always just the posts I did the night before. Ho hum. I guess you just need to have some kids so you always have something to blog about. Any news?!?!?! ;)
That is great!!!! We miss you guys so much!! Are you going to Utah this summer at all? Maybe for the Bear Lake trip? It would be so fun. Can't wait to see you!
Make sure you take a before and after picture!!!!
Post a Comment